Forget the drumroll, let’s just congratulate our most recent Edible Landscaping Book Giveaway winner, Marianne Mueller! We love reading all your comments about what each of you do in your own backyards, or in this case, the front yard too! Thank you to everyone who participated and we hope to keep seeing you around these parts.
Not a winner? You can still add Edible Landscaping by Rosalind Creasy to any gift list or just buy it for yourself at Sierra Club Books ($39.95). Whether or not you plan to rip out your front yard or turn you driveway into a delectable masterpiece to share with your neighbors, Edible Landscaping is a phenomenal book for all levels of gardening. Still can’t make up your mind? Read our personal book reviews on our blogs: Seasonal Wisdom (Teresa’s review) and aHa! Home & Garden (Jayme’s review).
More Edible Landscape Resources
- Front Yard Food is the brainchild of SoCal garden designer, Ivette Soler.
- Diggin Food by Willi Galloway, a long-time contributor to Organic Gardening Magazine.
- Another book review, Edible Estates: Attack on the Front Lawn. Wonderful, yummy, edible garden designs!
- National Gardening Association’s Edible Landscaping with Charlie Nardozzi.
- Peruse through “Edible Landscaping” photos by Google Images to get those creative juices flowing.
- Sunset Magazine has tons of practical and stylish ideas for designing and growing your own fruits and vegetables.