Twelve months. 365 days. 52 weeks. However you look at it, we’re pleased to announce that Nest In Style is celebrating its one-year anniversary. And it’s been a very good year.
That’s why co-hosts Teresa O’Connor and Jayme Jenkins are celebrating the Nest in Style one-year anniversary with big news. Listen as we remember all the great guests and informative interviews aired over the year. And then … be among the first to hear our exciting news for 2011.
Nest In Style’s BIG News
- Hear us speak at Northwest Flower & Garden Show in Seattle, Feb. 25 – 26, 2011, 1:30 p.m. Also, watch Teresa in The Garden Show’s Incredible Edibles panel at 3:30 p.m. on Feb. 26.
- Hear us speak at Boston Flower & Garden, March 20, 2011, 11:30 a.m.
- New! Starting in February, tune in to Nest In Style on Horticulture Radio, our special monthly reports for Horticulture Magazine.
- Find Jayme’s new book Garden Rules: The Snappy Synopsis for the Modern Gardener at bookstores soon.
More Resources Mentioned in the Podcast
- How to Get the Most from a Garden Show from San Francisco Flower & Garden Show’s Laura Schaub. Listen to Teresa’s NIS interview with Laura about how garden shows have become leading sources of horticultural seminars, gardening ideas and exciting new products.
- Check out Ivette Soler’s new book, The Edible Front Yard and Chris McLaughlin’s The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Heirloom Vegetables.
- Find all the podcasts mentioned in this episode on iTunes or in our Podcast category.