The much-anticipated book Edible Landscaping from gardening guru Rosalind Creasy has just landed in stores. And we’re pleased to announce that Rosalind sat down recently with Nest in Style co-hosts Teresa O’Connor and Jayme Jenkins to share some gardening tips and talk about her new book. And we’re giving away a free copy of this just-released book!
Listen as this landscaping legend explains why she first started mixing vegetables, fruit and herbs in her Northern California front yard nearly 30 years ago … and why it’s the perfect time to release this revised edition of her renowned The Complete Book of Edible Landscaping, published in 1982.
Nest In Style Guest
Rosalind Creasy is a highly respected garden writer, who coined the phrase “edible landscaping” back in the early-1980s. She is the author of 18 books, including the award-winning bestsellers The Complete Book of Edible Landscaping and Cooking from the Garden. Her home garden in Los Altos, California has become a edible landscaping showroom and creative laboratory for global food and garden leaders alike, including famed restaurateur and cookbook author Alice Waters.
On the Internet: www.RosalindCreasy.com. Photographs copyright © by Rosalind Creasy
Edible Landscaping Book Giveaway
We’re so excited to give away a free copy of the hot-off-the-press book Edible Landscaping… and there are many easy ways to enter.
- Submit a review of the Nest In Style Podcast on iTunes. Just click the view in iTunes button to open your iTunes program. Worth 7 entries, one time only.
- Leave a comment on this podcast page. Sample topics: Share your stylish edible and ornamental combinations; name the edibles that give you the greatest joys and biggest headaches; list your favorite edibles to cook with on a week night, or here’s a big one … do you think city ordinances should be allowed to ban front yard gardens? Worth 3 entries, unlimited.
- Retweet this blog post. Just click the green retweet button located in the upper right corner of this post. Worth 1 entry, unlimited.
- Make a comment on Nest In Style Facebook Fan Page about how many times Jayme says, “like Teresa said.” Worth 2 entries, unlimited.
One winner will be randomly selected and announced on Friday, November 19. Stay tuned and good luck!
More on Edible Landscaping
- Read Teresa O’Connor’s book review on her Seasonal Wisdom blog.
- Read Jayme Jenkins’s book review on the aHa! Home & Garden blog.
- Buy Edible Landscaping from Sierra Club Books online.
What’s Coming Next? The holidays will be here before we know it. That’s why we are already planning podcasts to help you enjoy the holidays in style. Stay tuned for more details.