It’s our great pleasure to announce the first episode of Nest in Style on Horticulture Radio. These special monthly reports for Horticulture Magazine feature plants, products and tools that make your time in the garden more enjoyable.
Join Jayme Jenkins and Teresa O’Connor as they discuss smart plant and product solutions for small-space gardens. Whether your garden is ten acres or ten feet, you’ll find lots of ideas to apply to your outdoor spaces.
Be sure to enter our Greenbo Railing Planter giveaway too!
Create Impact with Small Space Plants
- ‘Black Mondo’ grasses and ‘Lime Rickey’ heuchera
- ‘Peewee’ or ‘Little Honey’ oakleaf hydrangea
- ‘Golden Fleece’ dwarf goldenrod
- ‘Bloomerang’ reblooming lilacs
- ‘Madelene Hill’ rosemary (overwinters in Zone 6), plus other herbs
- ‘Summer Ice’ daphne
- Sweet Box or Sarcoccoca
- Elder trees and Elder fritters from Seasonal Wisdom
- ‘Heirloom Pepperbox’ poppies from Renee’s Garden Seeds
- ‘Edible Red Leaf’ amaranth from Botanical Interest
- ‘Scarlet Sentinel’ columnar apple tree (disease resistant)
- ‘Tom Thumb’ peas from Seed Savers Exchange
Great Products for Small Space Gardens
Enter to Win a GreenBo Railing Planter!
Simply tell us your favorite tips for using plants, products or tools in small spaces within your garden, and you’ll be automatically entered into this giveaway contest. The winner will be announced during our next episode of Nest In Style on Horticulture Radio in March. Good Luck!
Win a Greenbo Railing Planter — and start growing all types of plants from railings, fences and other difficult places. This planter stays sturdy in small spaces everywhere … and features hip colors, making it ideal for urban environments.
Coming Next: Join us in March for another episode of Nest in Style on Horticulture Radio. We’re talking seeds, and we’ll tell you about great products and tools that make growing plants from seeds more enjoyable.
Until next time, Go Grow Something!